5 Surprising Reasons Why Over 10,000 People Have Successfully Used AlphaCleanse To Ease Fatty Liver, Balance Liver Enzymes, and Gain Clean EnergyRead More
July 12, 2023
If you have fatty liver, you might have also heard about its greatest nemesis - a 12-superfood solution that promises anyone a better chance at beating fatty liver.
It’s called AlphaCleanse, and there’s 5 reasons why you need to try it if you want a lean, healthy liver.
1. Eliminates fat, bad bacteria, and toxins from the liver
AlphaCleanse’s science-backed formula is designed to support the liver’s 2-stage detoxification process:
Stage 1: Metabolize toxins into smaller "pieces"
Stage 2: Flush out the smaller-pieced toxins through the bowels, sweat, or urine.
By including AlphaCleanse’s liver-boosting superfoods in the diet, you can support your liver's natural ability to metabolize toxins, flush them out quickly, and absorb essential nutrients and vitamins.
Organic Milk Thistle, known for its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, which help breakdown fat accumulation in the liver, making it a vital ally against fatty liver.1
Organic Dandelion Root, which has a protective effect on the liver by reducing levels of excess fat around the organs through antioxidants.2
Organic Turmeric + BioPerine, a combination that’s proven by thousands of studies for its detoxification properties and ability to prevent fat accumulation, all while restoring liver function.8 Plus, combining Turmeric with BioPerine boosts bioavailability by up to 2000%.
And that’s just 4 of AlphaCleanse’s superfoods - imagine how quickly you’ll see results once you hear the 8 other superfoods!
"After only one month of taking Alpha Cleanse my liver enzymes were back to normal!"
- Lesli H., 35-44. Verified Buyer
"Always feeling sluggish and my doctor said my liver enzymes were up. I have been taking Alpha Cleanse and recently went back to my doctor and my liver enzymes were way down and I feel like my old self again."
- Richard G. 55-64. Verified Buyer
2. It Optimizes Digestion and Boosts Gut Health
One of the most common complaints of people with fatty liver is slow and uncomfortable digestion.
That’s because the liver is responsible for producing bile, a substance necessary for the digestion and absorption of fats and fat-soluble vitamins from the diet.
When the liver is infiltrated by excess fat, bile production plummets, leading to issues with fat digestion and absorption.
This can result in digestive discomfort, such as bloating, indigestion, and even diarrhea.
Poor digestion can seriously hamper your quality of life.
This is why AlphaCleanse includes Organic Burdock Root and Organic Ginger, 2 widely acclaimed for their positive impact on digestive health.4, 5
Burdock Root has been used for centuries as a digestive aid, while Ginger is renowned for relieving gastrointestinal irritation and stimulating digestion..
Together, these potent ingredients in AlphaCleanse work to optimize your digestion, reduce discomfort, and promote gut health.
AlphaCleanse users often report less indigestion, a smoother digestive process, and even a decrease in symptoms related to gut inflammation.
“I was initially a little sceptical but feel so much brighter when I’m taking AlphaClesnse - I notice feeling heavier, bloated and uncomfortable if I’m silly enough to run out, or forget to pack it when I’m travelling! My husband noticedms a change in my mood too. 110% recommended :)”
- Jo B. 45-54. Verified Buyer
3. It Supercharges Detoxification and Energy Levels
Mitochondria, the "powerhouse" of the cells, are responsible for generating most of the energy needed to power the biochemical reactions of the cell.
Studies have suggested that fatty liver is associated with mitochondrial dysfunction, which can lead to decreased energy production and increased fatigue.
AlphaCleanse also incorporates ingredients like Organic Schisandra Berry and Organic Beetroot, well-known for their detoxification and energy-boosting properties.6, 7
Schisandra Berry has long been used in traditional medicine to enhance energy, endurance, and physical performance, while Beetroot is known to improve blood flow, significantly enhancing exercise performance.
As a result, you'll not only benefit from a robust detoxification process but also witness a tremendous boost in your energy levels and physical performance.
“I have just started and already I have more energy. Can’t wait to see how the results improve over the next month.”
- Martina S. 35-44. Verified Buyer
4. Made with organic ingredients, adopting 100% safe manufacturing practices
Fatty liver is the body’s way of crying out for help when it’s overwhelmed with fat, bad bacteria, and worst of all - toxins.
Now, what’s the most commonly overlooked source of unwanted toxins?
If you guessed food - you’re absolutely right!
See, the majority of our produce is farmed with extremely harmful chemicals and pesticides. And long-term exposure to high levels of certain pesticides can cause liver damage.
Which is why AlphaCleanse is thoughtfully made with organic ingredients - to help reduce exposure to toxins that could potentially worsen fatty liver.
Plus, AlphaCleanse is made in a cGMP-certified and FDA-registered facility, with each batch undergoing rigorous third party tests.
AlphaCleanse’s is therefore safe for long-term consumption, and explains why it's gotten such high praise!
“The product is working for me. My dangerously high enzyme count showed NAFLS - non drinker and mostly healthy eating so the diagnoses & blood count had me floored. Researched many detox products and tried AlphaCleanse. Now, evident from recent bloodwork, my enzymes are half of what they were 4 months ago. Have been taking this product for 4 cycles and will continue. Have more energy and a lot less pain.”
- Vicki R. Verified Buyer
Which brings me to my next point…
5. AlphaCleanse boasts over 10,000 trusting customers from around the globe
Unlike much newer products, AlphaCleanse has been tried, tested, and proven by over 10,000 unique individuals that wanted a faster and easier way to manage fatty liver, balance liver enzyme levels, and regain control over their overall health.
This includes customers from USA, Australia, Canada, UK, New Zealand, Singapore, Hong Kong, Iceland, and more!
Here’s just a handful of success stories from verified customers:
“I take AlphaCleanse with my lunch salad everyday. Great for digestion and afternoon energy boost”
- Maryann I. 65+ Verified Buyer
“I have only been taking Alpha Cleanse for two weeks now and have noticed a huge improvement. No more bloating, increased energy and an overall feeling of lightness - and wellness!”
- Lisa N. 55-64 Verified Buyer
“Feeling better,sleeping better,more energy, my stools are better and more frequent,and most importantly my well being is better too!”
- Peter V. 45-54 Verified Buyer
“I have been taken AlphaCleanse for one month now, 2 tablets in the capsules and 2at night. What a big difference in my energy levels and memory is even sharper. Used to have bloating especially at night but no more. Every now and then I used to get a pain on my right side, that has disappeared. I do drink red wine and have been for years, so this is a great product for me. I am 72 and AlphaCleanse made me feel like 40. Thank You AlphaCleanse, nothing but Amazing!!!”
- Tyrone J. 65+ Verified Buyer
Try AlphaCleanse Today And Enjoy HUGE Savings
Ready to hop on the AlphaCleanse bandwagon that takes you from "fatty liver" to "fat-free liver" in no time?
The good news is - AlphaCleanse is fully backed by a 60-day moneyback guarantee.
If you're not satisfied with your experience for any reason at all, you can get a full refund!
And the great news is...
You can get AlphaCleanse at the lowest price possible, and enjoy savings of up to $54 + free USA Shipping when you place an order today!
Just hop over to the official page here to unlock this special offer!Learn More About AlphaCleanse
Read This Next
Checkout these helpful articles to learn more about how AlphaCleanse supports liver health:
- Saller, R., Meier, R., & Brignoli, R. (2001). The use of silymarin in the treatment of liver diseases. Drugs, 61(14), 2035-2063.
- Clare, B. A., Conroy, R. S., & Spelman, K. (2009). The diuretic effect in human subjects of an extract of Taraxacum officinale folium over a single day. Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine, 15(8), 929-934.
- Vargas-Mendoza, N., Madrigal-Santillán, E., Morales-González, Á., Esquivel-Soto, J., Esquivel-Chirino, C., García-Luna, Y. G. M., ... & Morales-González, J. A. (2014). Hepatoprotective effect of silymarin. World journal of hepatology, 6(3), 144.
- Chan, Y. S., Cheng, L. N., Wu, J. H., Chan, E., Kwan, Y. W., Lee, S. M., ... & Chan, S. W. (2011). A review of the pharmacological effects of Arctium lappa (burdock). Inflammopharmacology, 19(5), 245-254.
- Hu, M. L., Rayner, C. K., Wu, K. L., Chuah, S. K., Tai, W. C., Chou, Y. P., ... & Hu, T. H. (2011). Effect of ginger on gastric motility and symptoms of functional dyspepsia. World Journal of Gastroenterology: WJG, 17(1), 105.
- Panossian, A., & Wikman, G. (2008). Pharmacology of Schisandra chinensis Bail.: an overview of Russian research and uses in medicine. Journal of ethnopharmacology, 118(2), 183-212.
- Domínguez, R., Cuenca, E., Maté-Muñoz, J. L., García-Fernández, P., Serra-Paya, N., Estevan, M. C., ... & Garnacho-Castaño, M. V. (2017). Effects of beetroot juice supplementation on cardiorespiratory endurance in athletes. A systematic review. Nutrients, 9(1), 43.
- Ahmadi, Y., et al. (2020). The effect of curcumin on liver enzymes, lipid profile and hepatic steatosis in patients with non-alcoholic fatty liver disease: A randomized controlled clinical trial. European Journal of Integrative Medicine, 36.