"VitaGuard Quickly Diminishes Wrinkles & Increases Radiance"
Skin-firming antioxidants to diminish deep wrinkles, fine lines, and age spots
Look more beautiful now than you were a decade ago from just $1.30 per day!
"Used to have super obvious dark spots. But they're gone now!"
"Been taking it for 2 weeks and my wrinkles look less obvious already"
"Works better than other supplements I've tried... LOVE that it's organic!"
How VitaGuard Works To Diminish Wrinkles & Restore Youthful Skin
Skin-rejuvenating antioxidants boost natural collagen and elastin production in the skin's inner dermis layer, while correcting free radical damage. This naturally strengthens skin structure and tightens its appearance.
How Collagen-boosting Antioxidants Support Graceful Aging After 40
Antioxidants possess anti-inflammatory, antioxidative, and DNA-repairing properties. They encourage the natural development of tighter and healthier-looking skin, while also easing inflammation around joints.
Antioxidants benefit the skin, joints, and overall health by...
Reducing free radical damage
Increasing natural collagen and elastin production
Restoring skin structure to make wrinkles and fine lines less visible
Why Wrinkles, Blemishes, And Dryness Become More Pronounced Over Time
Cause #1: Free Radicals Production Increases
As we age, our body's natural production of antioxidants declines, and there is not enough antioxidants to neutralize all the free radicals being produced.
Plus, time increases our exposure to free radical triggers such as UV radiation, refined carbohydrates, sugars, and pollutants. With less antioxidants being produced and more free radicals running rampant, our body simply can’t keep up.
Cause #2: Collagen/Elastin Production Decreases
Collagen is essential for holding up the structure of our skin, which is what keeps it looking full, tight, and opaque. Elastin is an essential protein that keeps the skin stretchy and bouncy, allowing it to snap back when pulled.
The body's ability to naturally produce collagen and elastin starts to decline as early as 30 years old. As a result of collagen reduction, the skin appears thinner and more fragile.
When combined with the reduction in elastin, sagging skin and fine lines become more pronounced, forming deep wrinkles.
Common Aging Signs Women Experience As They Get Older
Increasing free radicals and decreasing collagen/elastin are the two main reasons why the body experiences the common signs of aging:
- Wrinkled or creased skin
- Dry or flakey skin
- Age spots
- Stiff and achy joints
- Digestive issues
- Lack of energy
- Weakened immune system
But there's good news!
Research suggests that you can restore your skin's youthfulness and ease joint discomfort by including certain antioxidants into your diet!
Now You Can Naturally Boost Natural Collagen Production To Enjoy Youthful Skin & Supple Joints!
When using antioxidants to rejuvenate the skin and support joint health, it's important to include the right types of antioxidants:
Polyphenols possess anti-inflammatory, antioxidative, and DNA repair properties. This encourages the natural development of tighter and healthier-looking skin.
Beta-carotene helps to support overall skin health by increasing the skin's natural defense against UV radiation, helping the skin combat sagging and looseness.
Anthocyanins help to protect the skin against UV damage. When exposed to UV radiation, free radicals are triggered, damaging cells and tissues. Anthocyanins may help to eliminate toxins and reduce this damage.7
Otherwise known as vitamin B2, riboflavin helps with collagen maintenance, which can hold up the structural integrity of the skin. It also provides anti-inflammatory support, and encourages mucus secretion through the skin. This helps with dry and rough skin.
5. Essential vitamins (A, C, E, and K)
Unlike single, isolated vitamins, including a combination of vitamins A, C, E, and K in the diet can help maintain the skin's youthful health. This can help with reducing skin pigmentation, dark spots, dryness, roughness, and wrinkles.
Beware: Why You Should Avoid These 2 Common Anti-Aging Solutions
Problem #1: Isolated VitaminsDo Isolated Vitamins REALLY Help Aging Skin?
Randomized placebo-controlled trials suggest that taking vitamins C, E, or other single ISOLATED vitamins have LITTLE effect on your skin health or joint health.
Isolated vitamins are usually heavily processed and have a reputation for being sourced from Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs). This interferes with the body's natural ability to absorb antioxidants.
It's difficult for the body to absorb these nutrients due to the lack of variety in antioxidant sources, and also because of their GMO properties.
Eco-watch recently discovered that 85.2% of participants who switched to organic nutrient sources recorded an improvement in digestive function.
This explains why most isolated vitamins, such as commonly consumed multivitamins, do not deliver any significant health benefits.
Problem #2: Topical AgentsDo Topical Agents REALLY Help Aging Skin?
Topical agents such as creams, serums, and sunscreens merely sit on the epidermis layer of the skin (the skin's exterior layer).
They're also often formulated with artificial chemicals and toxins that can boost free radical production.
Plus, nutrients from topical agents don't penetrate deep enough into the skin's dermis layer (the skin's interior layer) to benefit skin health and structure.
Aging effects such as wrinkles often occur from within the inner layers of the skin as a result of collagen and elastin fibers breaking down and having less structure to hold up the skin's surface.
This translates into deeper lines, folds, and wrinkles. So not only are most topical agents ineffective, they could also be potentially harmful.
Consumable & bioavailable antioxidants from natural, organic sources can improve skin texture in the long-term, along with other amazing benefits.
Supporting your body with orally-consumed antioxidants helps boost collagen/elastin production, and bolster the skin's first line of defense against free radicals.
Plus, antioxidants go above and beyond to support other essential functions of your health, such as strengthen the immune system, support natural collagen production, and reduce inflammation.
Now You Can Enjoy Glowing & Youthful Skin With The RIGHT Types Of Antioxidants...
By including a very specific set of antioxidant-rich superfoods in the diet, you can reduce free radical damage on your skin and joints, while supporting your skin's natural ability to produce more collagen and elastin!
This is ideal for tighter skin, more comfortable joints, a stronger immunity, and an overall healthier and happier you!
Curious to find out what these skin-rejuvenating superfoods are?
There's 12 of them, and we've included them in our brand new supplement, VitaGuard:
VitaGuard Contains 12 Organic Superfoods Researched For Their Skin Rejuvenating Effects
Organic Acai Berry
- Rich in anthocyanins and flavonoids, two powerful antioxidants for fighting against free radicals to protect skin cells and achy joints.
- Rich in retinol, acai berries help to promote clear pores, encourage natural collagen production, while reducing skin pigmentation and wrinkles.
- Rich in vitamins C, E, K, B1, B2, and B3. These vitamins may help the skin with retaining moisture so that it looks supple and radiant.20, 21
Organic Maqui Berry
- Widely acclaimed by many scientists. Known to have the highest amount of antioxidants than any food or fruit in nature.
- Contain high levels of anthocyanins. Anthocyanins are a compound that's celebrated for their antioxidant properties.
- It has been studied to nourish skin cells, make the skin appear healthier and more youthful, and manage joint inflammation.
Organic Camu Camu Berry
- Rich source of anthocyanins and ellagic acid, which may help to brighten the skin and improve skin pigmentation.
- Loaded with vitamin C to promote natural collagen production, making the skin appear fuller and plumper while also relieving inflamed joints.23, 24
- Packed with a combination of lignans and omega-3 fatty acids. Omega-3 fatty acids encourage natural collagen production and hydrate the skin
- Lignans help reconstruct broken blood vessels and skin cells. This combination can support skin discoloration by reducing redness, patchiness, and dryness to restore its natural glow.
- Linked to supporting joint inflammation and improving insulin resistance.25
- Rich source of vitamin C, encouraging collagen synthesis (natural production of collagen). Also helps to prevent and repair dry skin.
- Contains betanins - a pigment that may contribute to anti-inflammation.26
- Helps to maintain healthy blood pressure and boost energy levels.27, 28
- Contains high levels of quercetin. Quercetin can help the skin to diminish fine lines and improve the skin's texture and elasticity.
- Rich source of vitamins A and C. Both vitamins have antioxidant effects and a powerful effect on overall skin health.29
- Provides anti-inflammatory protection for the body
- Contains lignans and has high levels of riboflavin, making it a superstar ingredient for healthy-looking skin.
- Riboflavin lends a helping hand to your skin's elasticity by encouraging the production of connective tissue.
- Helps with easing fine lines and wrinkles.
- Contains essential amino acid chains and antioxidants that can rejuvenate sagging skin by restoring its thickness
- Enhances the skin's youthful appearance, providing it with elasticity to prevent sagging and wrinkles
- Studies suggest that wheatgrass has an anti-bacterial and anti-fungal effect, making it an ideal ingredient to combat skin infections and acne.
- Vitamin E in wheatgrass can help minimize inflammatory damage on the joints.
Organic Maca Root
- Contains polyphenols and glucosinolates that help protect the skin and joints from free radical damage.
- Restores hormonal balance, contributing to fewer monthly breakouts while also easing menopausal symptoms such as hot flashes and night sweats.
- Rich source of vitamin C, which can promote natural collagen production. Collagen improves the elasticity and youthfulness of skin.13, 14, 15, 16
Organic Chia Seed
- Contains high levels of collagen-producing omega-3 fatty acids, helping the skin hold up its original structure to support the formation of lines and wrinkles.
- Research suggests that omega-3s protect the skin from UV-induced inflammation to mitigate skin damage.
- Strong source of dietary fiber that improves digestive function, allowing your small and large intestines to absorb nutrients and antioxidants more effectively
Organic Goji Berry
- Contains high levels of beta-carotene - an essential phytochemical known for its ability to promote healthy skin.
- Beta-carotene is an ingredient that's often used in effective skin creams to support skin health, reduce skin irritation, and manage UV damage.11
- Can improve joint flexibility.
Organic Lucuma Fruit
- Can help to diminish aging effects, fine lines, and wrinkles.
- Contains beta-carotene, a substance that encourages cell repair and cell growth to ease aging symptoms.
- Has a protective effect on the skin against UV radiation
These ingredients are ideal for more youthful skin, more energy, healthier joints, a stronger immune system, and an overall healthier and happier you!
With a specialized mix of 12 age-defying, joint-improving superfoods, anyone can have a better chance at having fuller, springy, and youthful skin!
Supports the body's natural fight against oxidative stress, and supports tighter, fuller, and more youthful-looking skin
Environmentally safe, animal-friendly, free from preservatives
Promotes skin-rejuvenating effects, eases joint inflammation, supports the immune system, and other amazing health benefits
12 Superfoods. 5 Amazing Benefits. 1 Small Capsule
At last, you can shorten the journey to good health by using a unique blend of organic superfoods. A blend we call VitaGuard.
This means with VitaGuard, you're not just restoring youthfulness in your skin and joints, you're also benefiting other essential functions that contribute to your overall well-being.
To top it all off, the same superfoods in VitaGuard are also rich in a variety of phytonutrients that can also support the health of your eyes, hair, nails, digestive system, and liver function.
- Reduce free radical damage to the skin and joints
- Increase natural collagen and elastin production
- Bolster immune system with antioxidants
- Enjoy more youthful energy
- Feel & look younger, healthier, and happier
Best of all, it's made with organic ingredients
Non GMO. No Pesticides. No preservatives. Environmentally-friendly.
And yes, that also means the ingredients in VitaGuard contain far fewer toxins than other similar products. This is critical, as VitaGuard limits your body's exposure to toxins, helping the body further reduce the production of free radicals. That means more high quality antioxidants, less free radical damage, and more collagen/elastin production!
At EdenBoost, we take extensive measures to create nutritional products that are safe, and of the highest quality. This includes working strictly with FDA-registered and GMP-certified manufacturers, selecting only the best quality ingredients, and delivering world-class customer experiences.
60 Days Risk-Free Moneyback Guarantee
At EdenBoost, we pride ourselves on the quality of our products and customer service. If you don't absolutely love your purchase, we'll refund 100% of your order. We're so confident you'll enjoy VitaGuard that we'll take on all the risk.
Verified Results: Enjoying Tighter & Younger Skin JUST Got EASIER Than Ever
The All Natural Youth-Restoring Solution Women Are Raving About (and men)!
Disclaimer: Specific results and individual results may vary.
Paulette R. - USA
Digestion has improved a lot
I recently purchased a bottle of VitaGuard and I already feel the effects! My digestion has improved a lot and I can see that the dark, uneven areas on the skin of my face have disappeared.
It’s only been 3 weeks for me…. so I’m looking forward to better health from the inside out. I’m gonna keep taking these 2 capsules!
Crystal Patterson - USA
Symptoms have improved and energy is through the roof
Tried everything under the sun to fix my gut. (I suffer from a bacterial infection called Hpylori). No antibiotics ever got rid of it in over 40 years.
Always have burning pain from ulcers. Since taking Vitaguard my symptoms have improved tremendously. My energy is through the roof. I’m in love with this product and buying for some family members.
I’m not going to say the first bottle did the trick, but my blood work and other tests where awesome. Although I’m still dealing with this problem, I know for a fact I’m free of ulcers in my stomach and gut. I also took AlphaCleanse too.
Theresa J. - USA
Loving the new plumpness in my skin
A friend recommended this to me after sharing my aging woes with her. I have been on vitaguard for 3 months and counting, and the experience has been amazing.
My joints used to flare up quite often, but I haven't had a flare-up since. I'm also loving the new plumpness in my skin. This is a tremendous help. Highly recommend!
Janine C. - USA
Basically everything I would put in a healthy smoothie
I went online and I was able to find this little guy right here, it’s called vita guard. I came across this when I was doing just a regular google search and I’m so glad I found this because, get this, it has 12 super foods, greens and grains.
It has goji berry, it has wheat grass, it has quinoa, chia seeds, kale, açaí berry, I mean basically everything I would put in a healthy smoothie but it just comes in a small capsule!
So that makes it really really easy. I am so glad that I found it. I highly recommend you try Vita Guard!
Jean P. - USA
Huge difference in the firmness of my skin
I've taken vitaguard for a month. I can see a huge difference in the firmness of my skin.
I also feel more energetic. Love this product!
Darcy M. - USA
Felt a noticeable difference in my body
I took this every day for 2 months, and I have felt a noticeable difference in my body.
I am a big fan of anything natural, and this is a natural way to support our body in fighting our daily stresses, by giving us the antioxidants our bodies need to boost our immune systems.
Plus, by taking Vitaguard, you will be more productive every day, with all of your new energy, and any sluggish feelings gone out the window!
All things I’m sure we all could use!
Anna R. - USA
Really impressed with the results
After taking vitaguard, my wrinkles became a lot less obvious. What's great is that my skin is more radiant and glowy. Joints feel great too.
I must say that I'm really impressed with the results. Will certainly order this again.
Madeline R. - USA
I really love them
I've been taking VitaGuard supplements from Eden Boost and I really love them.
This past year, I've been especially focused on my immune health and these have so many great antioxidants like goji berry, kale, and açaí.
And it's super convenient because everything is packed into these little capsules!
I love knowing that I'm doing good for my body with something as simple as taking a vitamin.
So if you're looking to stay healthy and feel more energized, VitaGuard is definitely the way to go!
Christina M. - USA
Everybody has a chance to live a healthy lifestyle
What stood out to me the most about this brand is how wholesome so many of the ingredients are. Nowadays you have to be careful. I've seen so many companies give you garbage. And you never truly know what you're consuming. I appreciate that they went above and beyond.
Especially catered to many different diets such as gluten-free, dairy-free, GMO-free, and soy-free. I think that's nice so everybody has a chance to live a healthy lifestyle.
Amber M. - USA
My energy just really stays up throughout the day
Probably the main thing I've noticed is my energy just really stays up throughout the day, especially during my workouts. I'm just pumped the whole time. I don't get tired at the end of anything, and for me that's huge. So I would suggest this for anyone who just wanted to keep up their energy or boost their immunity.
Try it out, you won't be disappointed!
Beatrice G. - USA
Tried many topical products
Taking vita guard seems to have helped with inflammation in my knees and the scaly skin on my legs. It's been bothering me for almost 10 years now! I have tried many topical products, but never noticed a difference. So I guessed that maybe my internal system needed some extra support, which was when I decided to try vitaguard. And my goodness, I couldn't believe it. The flakiness around my legs feels so much smoother now!
And my joints feel more fluid. Haven't had a flare-up in a while. Hoping that it stays that way!
Katherine H. - USA
Skin is starting to look like wow
I added this supplement to my anti aging routine. I noticed more energy, uplifiting natural feeling with no jitters. My skin is starting to look like wow.
Sagging on my face has been fading away. The lines in my forehead. Folding skin around my neck. Deep smile lines around my mouth/nose area. Noticed huge improvements in all these areas. Definitely works some magic, I'm impressed!
Jason J. - USA
Tried juicing and all kinds of different fads...
I'm someone who suffers from bloating, I get bad energy levels at certain times of the day, and I've been looking for a product that's going to fix this for me once and for all. I've tried juicing, I've tried all kinds of different fads, and nothing has ever really worked...
Irene L. - USA
Big difference in my skin quality
I'm 45, and I wish I found vita guard sooner. After using it, I've seen a big difference in my skin quality. My face feels softer, and the wrinkles look much less obvious. It really does make a difference.
I've been taking vita guard with collagen peptides. Seems to me that it's a really good combination!
Risk-Free 60 Day Moneyback Guarantee
Effective Supplements Made Safely With The Highest Quality Organic Ingredients
VitaGuard's superfood blend works to bring you these other amazing health benefits:
1. Supports Healthier-Looking Skin*
Antioxidants & natural vitamins found in acai, goji, camu camu, and maqui berries rejuvenate the skin and control UV damage.
2. Anti-Inflammatory & Antioxidant Support*
12 antioxidant "powerhouses" offer key polyphenols and carotenoids, supporting the body's fight against free radicals for healthier & younger-looking skin.
3. Healthy Joint Support*
Antioxidant-rich ingredients can contribute to maintaining good joint health, ease joint discomfort, and support joint mobility.
4. Boosts Your Energy Daily*
Research suggests that Beetroot, Maca Root and Wheatgrass may naturally support the body's natural energy levels.
5. Supports Healthy Immune System*
Studies suggest that antioxidants can have a positive influence on the body's immune system.
6. Supports Eye Health*
On top of antioxidants, Kale, goji, and maqui berries may also support good eye health.
7. Supports Heart Health*
Beetroot powder and flaxseeds may increase the body's production of nitric oxide, which can relax the blood vessels to promote bloodflow to the heart.
8. Supports Healthy Cholesterol Levels*
VitaGuard's blend includes ingredients such as flaxseeds and quinoa that may help support healthy levels of cholesterol in the body.
9. Supports Mental & Memory Clarity*
Lucuma fruit and Acai berries may support mental clarity and memory function.
10. Supports Healthy Blood Sugar Levels*
Studies suggest that flaxseeds, quinoa, chia seeds, and lucuma fruit may support the body's ability to balance blood sugar levels by improving insulin sensitivity.
2 Capsules A Day To Restore Your Forgotten Youth
Each bottle contains a 30-day supply (60 capsules). Take 2 capsules every morning with food. Customers have observed the best effects when they take 2 capsules continuously every day.
We also recommend drinking at least 8 glasses of water a day to accelerate VitaGuard's skin-rejuvenating effects!
Half of our customers start with 3 bottles! Here's why...
Each bottle of VitaGuard contains 60 vegan capsules, and 2 capsules for each serving. To maximize the skin-rejuvenating effect of polyphenols, most of our customers like to start with 2 or 4 capsules per day. Most customers trying VitaGuard for the first time choose to enjoy huge savings by ordering 3 or more bottles.
- 50% of our customers order 2 extra bottles or more to share with their friends and loved ones.
- The longer you stay on it, the better it works. Keeping your skin wrinkle-free is a constant and consistent lifestyle - not a one-off affair
- Ordering at least 3 bottles also gives you exclusive access to our "Anti-Inflammation Healthy Aging Guide", which includes 10 easy anti-aging recipes
- Ordering 3 bottles entitles you to FREE Express Shipping (USA). Customers outside the US can order 6 bottles to enjoy to FREE International Shipping (worth $29.95)!
All Orders Are One-Time Purchases Only.
Choose Your Option Below:
All orders made from this page are one-time purchases. No hidden or recurring charges.
30 Day Supply - 1 Bottle
Usual Price: $69
You Save: $20
$49 per bottle
($49 for 1 bottle)
60 Day Moneyback Guarantee
Only $5 For Economy Shipping (USA) - Worth $9.95
FREE Anti-Inflammation Healthy Aging Guide
Antioxidant foods + free radical-busting recipes
90 Day Supply - 3 Bottles
Usual Price: $207
You Save: $90
$39 per bottle
($117 for 3 bottles)
60 Day Moneyback Guarantee
FREE Express Shipping (USA) - Worth $14.95
FREE Anti-Inflammation Healthy Aging Guide
Antioxidant foods + free-radical-busting recipes
180 Day Supply - 6 Bottles
Usual Price: $414
You Save: $216
$33 per bottle
($198 for 6 bottles)
60 Day Moneyback Guarantee
FREE International Shipping (WORLDWIDE) - Worth $29.95
FREE Anti-Inflammation Healthy Aging Guide
Antioxidant foods + free radical-busting recipes
Still Deciding? Read The Top 15 Questions Customers Have Asked Before Ordering VitaGuard
Click on the questions below to read the answers.
Considering that each of our bodies are unique, results may vary. Some of our customers started experiencing results within 2 weeks, but it typically takes an average of 6 to 8 weeks to experience the full benefits of VitaGuard.
We recommend taking VitaGuard for 8 weeks in order to enjoy the benefits.
Additionally, during the first few consumptions, most customers tend to experience:
- Fewer wrinkles, faint lines, blemishes
- Healthier, fuller, and clearer skin
- Feeling more energetic from day to day
- Feeling under-the-weather less frequently
- Feeling less inflammatory discomfort around joint areas
- Feeling healthier and lighter
Yes, VitaGuard is made with organic ingredients. Our organic certification is obtained from MOSA, a USDA-accredited agency and also the second-largest organic certifier in the United States.
VitaGuard is not known to have any major side effects.
VitaGuard is made using organic, high quality, premium, and natural botanics that are safe for regular consumption. The blend is formulated to be free of stimulants, making it ideal for long-term consumption.
If you experience any adverse effects, please stop consumption and consult your doctor. If you are on medication or suffer from any health conditions, please consult with your doctor regarding the consumption of any supplements.
Many customers who follow the recommended dosage of two capsules a day have informed us of experienced healthier weight management, improved digestive health, and less inflammatory discomfort.Click Here To Choose Bottles
No, VitaGuard does not contain any of the above ingredients.
If you are on a diet (such as ketogenic, vegan, or paleo), VitaGuard is a great addition to support you in achieving your health goals.Click Here To Choose Bottles
VitaGuard is free of caffeine and stimulants. VitaGuard's blend is made up of organic ingredients.Click Here To Choose Bottles
While VitaGuard is generally safe to consume, it is recommended that you consult with your doctor first before taking VitaGuard if you're currently pregnant or breastfeeding.Click Here To Choose Bottles
If you are on medication or suffer from any health conditions, please consult with your doctor before taking any supplement. VitaGuard contains ingredients with anti-inflammatory support.Click Here To Choose Bottles
Yes! You can pair VitaGuard with your favorite collagen peptide supplement to see quicker results.
Balancing collagen peptides with VitaGuard can help to boost collagen production in both the short and long term.
Most of VitaGuard customers have seen great improvements in the quality and texture of their skin, both with and without collagen peptides.
We also recommend drinking at least 8 glasses of water a day to ensure the body is sufficiently hydrated.Click Here To Choose Bottles
Yes, any order placed on this page is a one-time purchase only.
There are no hidden charges or hidden subscriptions associated with your purchase. You will only be billed once and according to the final price displayed on the checkout page.Click Here To Choose Bottles
EdenBoost ships to most countries worldwide, including United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, New Zealand.
We've made it easy for you to avoid paying for shipping!
USA: Enjoy free express shipping when you order 3 bottles or more!
International: Enjoy free international shipping when you order 6 bottles or more!
For single-order bottles, a small shipping fee will be calculated in the checkout page.Click Here To Choose Bottles
All prices are shown in USD. If you're using a different currency, the currency conversion will be performed by your bank or payment provider.Click Here To Choose Bottles
Your order will be processed within the same day, and then shipped from our fulfillment center located in Michigan, USA.
Free US Shipping: 4 to 8 business days within the US
International Shipping: 10 to 21 business days (depending on the destination)
A receipt and tracking number will be sent to your email address after purchase.Click Here To Choose Bottles
Refrigeration is not required to store VitaGuard. VitaGuard is shelf stable for up to 2 years upon delivery. Do store it in a cool and dry place.Click Here To Choose Bottles
Capsules are approximately 0.9 inches in length. If you have trouble swallowing, you can take one capsule at a time, or you can also take VitaGuard by opening up the capsule and pouring its contents into your water.Click Here To Choose Bottles
Take 2 capsules daily with a glass of water.
If you require more potency, you can take up to 4 capsules a day. However, please consult with your doctor if you are on any medications or have from any medical conditions.Click Here To Choose Bottles
Free Expedited Shipping (US)
1. Oxidative Stress: Harms and Benefits for Human Health. (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5551541/)
2. Studies on free radicals, antioxidants, and co-factors. (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2684512/)
3. The immune system is limited by oxidative stress: Dietary selenium promotes optimal antioxidative status and greatest immune defense in pacu Piaractus mesopotamicus. (https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26370542/)
4. Causes, consequences, and reversal of immune system aging. (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3582124)
5. Strengthening the Immune System and Reducing Inflammation and Oxidative Stress through Diet and Nutrition: Considerations during the COVID-19 Crisis. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32471251/
6. A Randomized Clinical Trial Evaluating the Efficacy of an Anthocyanin-Maqui Berry Extract (Delphinol®) on Oxidative Stress Biomarkers. (https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26400431/)
7. Anthocyanidins and anthocyanins: colored pigments as food, pharmaceutical ingredients, and the potential health benefits. (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5613902/)
8. Anthocyanin profiling of wild maqui berries (Aristotelia chilensis [Mol.] Stuntz) from different geographical regions in Chile. (https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/24497378/)
9. Nutraceutical and antioxidant effects of a delphinidin-rich maqui berry extract Delphinol®: a review. (https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/25892567/)
10. [Antioxidant capacity of fruits and vegetables cultivated in Chile]. (https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/17425182/)
11. Goji Berries as a Potential Natural Antioxidant Medicine: An Insight into Their Molecular Mechanisms of Action. (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6343173/)
12. An evidence-based update on the pharmacological activities and possible molecular targets of Lycium barbarum polysaccharides. (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4277126/)
13. Maca reduces blood pressure and depression, in a pilot study in postmenopausal women. (https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/24931003/)
14. A pilot investigation into the effect of maca supplementation on physical activity and sexual desire in sportsmen. (https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/19781622/)
15. Preservation of Cognitive Function by Lepidium meyenii (Maca) Is Associated with Improvement of Mitochondrial Activity and Upregulation of Autophagy-Related Proteins in Middle-Aged Mouse Cortex. (https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/27648102/)
16. Maca (Lepidium meyenii) for treatment of menopausal symptoms: A systematic review. (https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/21840656/)
17. Antioxidant effect of Triticum aestivium (wheat grass) in high-fat diet-induced oxidative stress in rabbits. (https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/20508870/)
18. Evaluation of the antioxidant activity of wheatgrass (Triticum aestivum L.) as a function of growth under different conditions. (https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/16521113/)
19. Supplementation by thylakoids to a high carbohydrate meal decreases feelings of hunger, elevates CCK levels and prevents postprandial hypoglycaemia in overweight women. (https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/23632035/)
20. Diet supplementation with acai (Euterpe oleracea Mart.) pulp improves biomarkers of oxidative stress and the serum lipid profile in rats. (https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/20022468/)
21. Euterpe oleracea (açai) modifies sterol metabolism and attenuates experimentally-induced atherosclerosis. (https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/22139433/)
22. Characterization of main primary and secondary metabolites and in vitro antioxidant and antihyperglycemic properties in the mesocarp of three biotypes of Pouteria lucuma. (https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26212989/)
23. Antioxidant and Associated Capacities of Camu Camu (Myrciaria dubia): A Systematic Review. (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4296744/)
24. Antigenotoxic effect of acute, subacute and chronic treatments with Amazonian camu-camu (Myrciaria dubia) juice on mice blood cells. (https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/22542553/)
25. Flaxseed dietary fibers lower cholesterol and increase fecal fat excretion, but magnitude of effect depend on food type. (https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/22305169/)
26. Betanin--a food colorant with biological activity. (https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/25178819/)
27. Acute blood pressure lowering, vasoprotective, and antiplatelet properties of dietary nitrate via bioconversion to nitrite. (https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/18250365/)
28. Whole beetroot consumption acutely improves running performance. (https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/22709704/)
29. Characterization and quantification of flavonoids and hydroxycinnamic acids in curly kale (Brassica oleracea L. Convar. acephala Var. sabellica) by HPLC-DAD-ESI-MSn. (https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/19253943/)
30. Phytochemical profile and nutraceutical potential of chia seeds (Salvia hispanica L.) by ultra high performance liquid chromatography. (https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/24811150/)
31. Physicochemical properties of a fibrous fraction from chia (Salvia hispanica L.). (https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0023643808001345)
32. Total antioxidant capacity and content of flavonoids and other phenolic compounds in canihua (Chenopodium pallidicaule): an Andean pseudocereal. (https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/18537130/)
33. In vitro starch digestibility and in vivo glucose response of gluten-free foods and their gluten counterparts. (https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/15309439/)
34. Introduction to skin aging. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0965206X16000280
35. Retinoids in the treatment of skin aging: an overview of clinical efficacy and safety. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2699641/
36. Skin anti-aging strategies. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3583892/
37. Beneficial Regulation of Matrix Metalloproteinases for Skin Health. https://www.hindawi.com/journals/er/2011/427285/
38. Free Radicals and Dermal Damage in Photoaging and Photocarcinogenesis. https://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-94-011-4585-5_45
39. Dietary Anti-Aging Polyphenols and Potential Mechanisms. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7918214/