4 Crucial Reasons To Try Lunite Now
Here's why Lunite is quickly becoming the #1 non-habit forming solution for faster and deeper sleep*
#1 Regular Sleep Patterns*
Sleep doesn't have to be unpredictable. Just take 2 Lunite capsules 30 minutes before bedtime to enjoy a stable sleep cycle
#2 Sleep Faster & Longer*
Contains natural herbs that keep you regular while easing common digestive issues like bloating, flatulence, and stomach discomfort
#3 Enter Deep Sleep*
Getting into deep REM sleep can help prevent your sleep from getting interrupted. REM sleep is also important for muscle recovery and strengthening the immune system
#4 Big Energy Boost Every Morning*
By addressing the 3 pillars of good quality sleep, you’ll finally be able to wake up every morning filled with a familiar sense of energy and alertness
60 Nights Guarantee
How Can Lunite Help?
Studies further suggest that sleep quality tends to decline with age.
This may be due to changes in health conditions, reduced melatonin production, or increased exposure to stress.
This can then further aggravate the effects of accumulated sleep debt: accelerated aging, lowered metabolism, fat storage, and putting ourselves at risk of even more serious problems.
The older we get, the more important it is to focus on regaining control over our sleep!
That's why we formulated Lunite, to give anyone a better chance at regular and restful sleep.*Try Lunite
60 Nights Moneyback Guarantee
Lunite Works To Promote Restful Sleep In 3 Phases
Sustained-release Melatonin enters the system
Melatonin is released into the bloodstream over a 7-hour period
Body enters a deep sleep state for optimal rest and recovery
Sleep Support From $0.67 A Night
Lunite Synergizes 4 Science-backed, Sleep-inducing Ingredients
#1 Microactive Melatonin
The most premium form of Melatonin, released in 2 stages over 7 hours. An initial rapid release of 40% of this active ingredient in the first hour can make falling asleep faster and easier, and the remaining 60% is released over the next 6 hours to make it easier to stay asleep.
Most sleep supplements use regular melatonin, which is released into the body all at once, resulting in poorer absorption.
#2 Magnolia Bark
Magnolia Bark contains honokiol and magnolol, 2 of the most helpful polyphenols for inducing sleep. Studies suggest that this ingredient may also increase REM sleep.
#3 Skullcap & Stem
Skullcap acts as a natural relaxant that can balance moods by stimulating a neurotransmitter in the brain that calms nerves. It also has a mild sedative effect which can help ease the body into a sense of calm.
#4 Magnesium Bisglycinate
Eating a perfectly balanced diet should get you enough magnesium, but that’s rarely the case. Supplementing with magnesium can be highly beneficial for inducing calmness and sleepiness.
Fast & Free Shipping (USA)
How To Take Lunite
Each bottle contains a 30-day supply of 60 capsules. Take 2 capsules 30 minutes before bedtime, with or without food.
Customers have observed the best effects when they take 2 capsules everyday for about 2 months!
Easily store Lunite in a cool, dry place (no refrigeration needed).Try Lunite
Free USA Shipping
We Formulated Lunite Specifically for Anyone Who...
- Feels like it takes them hours to fall asleep
- Feels like their internal body clock is out of whack
- Feels like they just can’t stay asleep for long
- Has tried other sleep supplements (like plain ol' regular melatonin) but did not feel any difference
Ways We Guarantee Lunite's Premier Quality
- Science-Backed Ingredients & Dosages: Verified for potency and safety by health specialists, including nutritionists and scientists.
- Made in the USA: Manufactured in an FDA-Registered, GMP-Certified Manufacturing Facility in the USA.
- Made with Clean, Natural Ingredients: 100% natural and has no harmful ingredients including fillers, preservatives, and other toxins.
- Microbiology and Heavy Metal Tested: Each batch is independently analyzed by ISO-certified laboratories for bacteria, parasites, and heavy metals.
Buy More & Save
Questions? Here Are The Answers To Common Questions Customers Have Asked Before Trying Lunite
Frequently Asked Questions
Individual results may vary, but many of our customers have reported noticeable improvements in their sleep within the first week of taking Lunite. This includes faster falling asleep, longer sleep duration, deep and restful sleep, increased morning energy and refreshment, and modest weight loss.Click Here To Choose Bottles
Lunite is unique in that it releases melatonin in phases over a 7-hour period, providing a constant supply of sleep-inducing hormones. The formula also combines melatonin with natural neurotransmitter-stimulating herbs for fast and easy sleep. This sets it apart from other products that only contain low-quality melatonin and ineffective herbs.
Lunite is widely used and generally considered safe, with no major side effects reported. The formula is made with premium ingredients in moderate amounts, making it safe for long-term use. However, if any side effects occur, it's recommended to stop consumption and consult with a doctor. If you're on medication or have any health conditions, it's best to consult with a doctor before taking any supplements.Click Here To Choose Bottles
No, Lunite does not contain any of the aforementioned ingredients. It can be a great addition to a healthy diet, such as ketogenic, vegan, or paleo.Click Here To Choose Bottles
As Lunite is contains melatonin, it's recommended to avoid taking Lunite if you're pregnant or breastfeeding.Click Here To Choose Bottles
If you're taking medication or have any health conditions, it's best to consult with a doctor before taking any supplements.
Additionally, avoid taking Lunite or any melatonin supplements if you have depression, been a transplant recipient, have a bleeding disorder, or have a seizure disorder.Click Here To Choose Bottles
Yes, any order placed on the sales page is a one-time purchase only. There are no hidden charges or subscriptions associated with the purchase. The final price displayed on the checkout page will be the only charge. For monthly autoship subscriptions, you can purchase from our online store.Click Here To Choose Bottles
Lunite is currently available in the USA. You can purchase 3 or more bottles to enjoy Free USA Shipping.Click Here To Choose Bottles
All prices are listed in USD. The currency conversion will be performed by the bank or payment provider if you're using a different currency.Click Here To Choose Bottles
Your order will be processed on the same day and shipped from our fulfillment center in USA. Free US shipping takes 7 to 8 business days. Receipt and tracking information will be sent to your email after purchase.Click Here To Choose Bottles
No refrigeration is required for Lunite storage. It can be stored at room temperature for up to 2 years after delivery.Click Here To Choose Bottles
The size of the capsules is standard, measuring about 0.9 inches in length. If swallowing capsules is a concern for you, you have the option of taking one capsule at a time, or you can also consume Lunite by opening the capsule and pouring its contents into a glass of water.Click Here To Choose Bottles
It is suggested to take 2 capsules daily, along with a glass of water, about 30 minutes before bedtime. Each bottle holds a total of 60 capsules, which provides enough supply for a month's consumption.Click Here To Choose Bottles
60 Nights Guarantee
Scientific References & Relevant Studies
1. Efficacy of prolonged release melatonin in insomnia patients aged 55-80 years: quality of sleep and next-day alertness outcomes. (https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/17875243/)
2. Magnolol, a major bioactive constituent of the bark of Magnolia officinalis, induces sleep via the benzodiazepine site of GABA(A) receptor in mice. (https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/22771461/)
3. The natural products magnolol and honokiol are positive allosteric modulators of both synaptic and extra-synaptic GABA(A) receptors. (https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/22445602/)
4. American Skullcap (Scutellaria lateriflora): A Randomised, Double-Blind Placebo-Controlled Crossover Study of its Effects on Mood in Healthy Volunteers (https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1002/ptr.5044)
5. American skullcap (Scutellaria lateriflora L): a study of its effects on mood in healthy volunteers. (https://westminsterresearch.westminster.ac.uk/item/8z40y/american-skullcap-scutellaria-lateriflora-l-a-study-of-its-effects-on-mood-in-healthy-volunteers)
6. The effect of magnesium supplementation on primary insomnia in elderly: A double-blind placebo-controlled clinical trial. (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3703169/)
7. Efficacy and safety of supplemental melatonin for delayed sleep–wake phase disorder in children: an overview. (https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2590142720300112)
8. Does poor sleep quality affect skin ageing? (https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/25266053/)
9. Sleep deprivation: Impact on cognitive performance (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2656292/)
10. The Role of Magnesium in Sleep Health: a Systematic Review of Available Literature. (https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/35184264/)
11. The effect of magnesium supplementation on primary insomnia in elderly: A double-blind placebo-controlled clinical trial. (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3703169/)
12. Predicting and Testing Bioavailability of Magnesium Supplements (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6683096/)
13. Therapeutic Uses of Magnesium. (https://www.aafp.org/pubs/afp/issues/2009/0715/p157.html)
14. Meta-Analysis: Melatonin for the Treatment of Primary Sleep Disorders (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3656905/)
15. Can Magnesium Enhance Exercise Performance? (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5622706/)
16. Effect of Magnolia officinalis and Phellodendron amurense (Relora®) on cortisol and psychological mood state in moderately stressed subjects (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3750820/)
17. Subclinical magnesium deficiency: a principal driver of cardiovascular disease and a public health crisis (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5786912/)
18. Melatonin, human aging, and age-related diseases (https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/15582288/)
19. Sleep Deprivation: Effects on Weight Loss and Weight Loss Maintenance (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9031614/)